COVID-19 / CORONAVIRUS UPDATE AT BUSS ROOF PLUMBING
BUSS Roof Plumbing is open for business 24/7
BUSS is committed to the health and wellbeing of our people and customers. We value our relationship with you and we want to reassure you we remain open for business.
The BUSS team offer an essential service of remedial repairs ad our team come prepared with necessary PPE, additional safety products and a full understanding and implementation of hygiene and social distancing practices.
- Fully contactless service for all of our jobs
- Immediate removal from any site if staff start to feel unwell.
- Reinforced hygiene protocols rigorously following all government guidelines.
- If desired, our staff will not need to enter any home. A Google Maps snapshot can be provided prior to our site visit, where you – the client, can mark or advise where the roof issue is so our team can inspect from the roof only. Sending photos to client’s phones to discuss possible repairs.
- All materials and vehicles are sanitised twice a day.
- Implementation of all indoor and outdoor minimum distancing practices.
- Additional hand sanitiser has been issued to every staff member.
- Full adherence to the Australian Government directive in relation to overseas travel and isolation.
- Staff have been informed to access sites via entry points with no human contact.
The Australian Government have injected funds to keep small businesses in operation and the Australian economy going – however, we still need your help to get through. Now is the perfect time to have your remedial repairs done.
BUSS Roof Plumbing is still operating 24/7 and is able to mobilise immediately. For any further questions or concerns, please call our office on (08) 6460 7904.